1. Farm hand on a dairy farm
2. 4C clerk (Catalog/Credit/Customer Convenience) for Sears Roebuck And Company
3. Night Shift Leader at Hamburger Station
4. Assistant Mailroom Supervisor at the Middling Large Lumber Company
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Blue Velvet
2. Office Space
4. The Fifth Element
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Little Britain
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Star Trek TNG
4. Monty Python’s Flying Circus
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. BFE Nebraska
2. BFE Kentucky
3. Myrtle Beach, SC
4. BFE Ohio
Four websites you visit daily:
1. My friends page
Four of your favorite foods:
Four places you would rather be right now:
4. In bed
Four of your favorite songs:
1. Lost At Home – The Sun
2. No More Lies – Gary Numan and Bill Sharpe
3. Turning Japanese – The Vapors
4. Do The Dark – Blondie
Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
1. The Madness stops here!
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with prolixfootle in your mouth.
- The deepest part of prolixfootle is over 35,000 feet deep.
- The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal prolixfootle!
- By tradition, a girl standing under prolixfootle cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of prolixfootle in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Finding prolixfootle on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of prolixfootle.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find prolixfootle.
- prolixfootle can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis.
- You should always open prolixfootle at least an hour before drinking him.
Actually, that’s true just about everywhere…
That is an estimate. No probes have ever explored the depths of prolixfootle…
A lesser known detail has to do with correlation between standing at attention and prolixfootle's codpiece.
Though before claiming the privilege, you might want to review #1.
And this accounts for his temporary blindness in 1505.
Although finding where he became ill after the drinking too much at the Christmas bash is considered not-so-good luck.
Apparently, the other 55 percent of Americans think it’s made of classytart.
Fortunately that never happens.
And now we’re back where we started…
You are 71% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
|You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! |
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.
Your exact opposite is the Hippie.
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
The other personality types:
The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Personality Defect Test written by saint_gasoline on Ok Cupid|
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Close,, except for the attractive part...